Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nutella is so tasty

Not really. Honestly I never liked eating that shit but this guy fucking LOVES it. He likes it so much hes eating it straight from the jar like its ice cream cause putting it on stuff like bread just ruins it. If i did this shit I bet I would throw up halfway through maybe even sooner.You're probably thinking that this guy must have some reason for doing this but really hes doing it for fun. Hes a competitive eater so if your into that sort of thing you should check out his other videos.



A face filled with regret
Don't forget to pause and check out all the funny faces he makes. This one is my favorite I can't stop laughing at it.

You know this video kind of reminds me of .....
Never mind.

5 comments:

  1. nutellllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutella is amazing, it's the stuff of gods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not down for that Nutella overdose at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Thanx for the effort, keep up the good work Great work, I am going to start a small Blog Engine course work using your site I hope you enjoy blogging with the popular BlogEngine.net.Thethoughts you express are really awesome. Hope you will right some more posts.”

    ReplyDelete