Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spaghetti Farming

Ah, Spaghetti, the illustrious and magnificent food that we've all come to love one way or another, though we all dislike the yearly harvest when we have to go out and work on those fucking trees. But no one can tell us we don't deserve the spaghetti we work hard to make. This year I didn't grow any spaghetti trees myself so I have to go to a plantation to help harvest for my town and collect from there, but hopefully next year i'll have my own setup and ready for harvest, I do love that spaghetti you know.

Lets just hope I can keep out those god damn spaghetti weasels out, I haven't had much luck doing it in the last few years and they have completely ruined my harvests, but i'll try my best this time. If you're interested in learning how to grow and harvest your own spaghetti, check out the video below, it's quite easy and fun to do. Check that shit out



Show this to your friends tomorrow and tell them it's real, see if they believe you, just make sure to skip the start and end.

9 comments:

  1. I love the BBC :)

    I would have fallen for it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might really have to show my friends this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmfao spaghetti trees, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA HA I can´t believe how could someone actually believe all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If my friends believed that, I'd have to punch them in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hhaha hilarious. Check me out, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here. I always have to help my neighbours farming spaghetti if I wasn't able to grow my own.

    ReplyDelete