Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Greetings from Juggalo Island

Ah, the great Juggalo Island, I recently returned from a trip there last weekend and almost forgot to give you guys the postcard I picked up there. It was a great trip, all the sun, sand and juggalos everywhere. Great place, you would have loved it, we should go together this summer and get crunk on all the juggalettes, or if you're a girl i'll help you get crunked by a juggalo, it's all good. So check out this video I filmed of my trip to the great mysterious Juggalo Island, it'll be like you were there with me the whole time.


I'm just hoping I don't have too much trouble re-adjusting to regular life outside the juggalos, I mean Larry David couldn't handle it, just look at what he resorted to in order to escape regular old life in the real world.


And I don't have the will power a man like Larry David does, so I just hope my friends can help me adjust well enough to get my life back together and put up with life out here in this cold, sand-less world. Wish me luck guys, i'll need it. And let us know if you're planning to go to Juggalo Island anytime soon in the comments below.


26 comments:

  1. How many magnets were there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Drej The whole resort was built out of magnets to ensure we didn't float off the face of the earth since there's no gravity on Juggalo Island, I had to buy a pair of magnet-soled boots too, shis crazy. My phone and camera were completely ruined when I entered the building and had to buy a magnet-proof camera to film this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so did you have any threesomes with siblings?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Colin B Sadly none of my siblings could make it for the trip so I went alone and was unable to have relations with any

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahahahaha holy shit I haven't laughed this hard all day

    ReplyDelete
  6. ICP is terrible. I feel like Larry made the right choice by ending it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juggallo island should be a real place, and it should be nuked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and aikino should go suck cock in hell with his mother after he learns to fucking spell its juggalo you dumb bitch eat shit and die or fuck off at least you punk bitch i hope i grt to meet you one day so i canbreak your fucking nose

      Delete
  8. haha, insane clown posse, them and their silly songs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd buy lemonade from bear...Though it would probably be pee..

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like Aikino's idea. lets do that. set up a real party with a concert by them and everything. all the airlines offer free travel to it... and on the 4th day... the enola gay makes a fly by. do magents hold radioactivity? cause that would be really useful for minimizing environmental damage

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/oct/09/insane-clown-posse-christians-god

    Check out this interview with them. The best part:

    "No," sighs Violent J. "I figured most people would say, 'Wow, I didn't know Insane Clown Posse could be deep like that.' But instead it's, 'ICP said a giraffe is a miracle. Ha ha ha! What a bunch of idiots.'" He pauses, then adds defiantly, "A giraffe is a fucking miracle. It has a dinosaur-like neck. It's yellow. Yeah, technically an elephant is not a miracle. Technically. They've been here for hundreds of years…"

    "Thousands," murmurs Shaggy.

    "Have you ever stood next to an elephant, my friend?" asks Violent J. "A fucking elephant is a miracle. If people can't see a fucking miracle in a fucking elephant, then life must suck for them, because an elephant is a fucking miracle. So is a giraffe."

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog, I follow
    follow me too plz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Juggalo's always think of the craziest things!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always wanted to study the juggalo phenomenon.

    Do inform us more on this culture :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked the song =) didn't really enjoy the other video... it was weird imo...

    ReplyDelete
  16. +1 shit for stupid ICP
    +1 funny for larry david

    ReplyDelete
  17. Give them their own island. Then bomb it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. dont be haters, when ur only just jealous..... u aint no juggalo if you want to get rid of icp memories forever....all u really are is jugg-alone

    ReplyDelete